SR: "Warped Passages - Unraveling the Mysteries of the Universe's Hidden Dimensions" by Lisa Randall

Warped Passages: Unraveling the Mysteries of the Universe's Hidden Dimensions - Lisa Randall

(original review, 2006)

Hi,I am poor English Portuguese who live in very countly side.
We need a Portuguese translate better and I have a Questions.
The some day I had did so tough-Job.After that small-black-holl shown up and it had moved and mice and soft membrance?
Not a elephant,mice or small birds,didn’t swallow house and many zone and areas.Even wall was tightly-closed-container,importat part is why mice had not smashed.And univers looks like alive and mother earth conected each of us.
Did she report you watched from the sky on360℃degree.
Randall knew it.establish a book in reality what has happen there was no trick.Did she?
i m new to this so i dont understand all the subtleties but i have read the feynman lectures and cant find any mistakes in them i would be helpful if u could point them out and in light of this book i think x prime can be any constant not only zero but but this explaining is definitely wrong as once he is equating x prime to zero and another time Randall is equating it to the disatance travelled by light in its time. mathematical nonsense - but it is TRUE !....0 to the power 0 equals 1.....ie ....0 ^ 0 = 1.

If you're into stuff like this, you can read the full review.